CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome back!!

Welcome back for the second semester! I hope everyone had a wonderful Winter Break! I know I enjoyed spending time with family and friends over the holiday. Even though the break was wonderful I was ready to get back to school to your little darlings.
Our first week back was a fun and busy one! We began with a review of our classroom expectations and Daily 5 expectations. On Thursday, January 6 we had a wonderful author visit from Ellen Leventhall and on Friday, January 7 the whole school participated in a Taste Off during health fitness.
In the next couple of weeks I hope to have the blog up to date with our classroom information. I appreciate your patience while I figure all of this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment